so its working now..
I sent a message to amd for support on the matter.
1. Download DriverSweeper (Install it).
(Make sure you filter out the bundle software, only install DriverSweeper by itself)
2. Uninstall your Current Catalyst driver. (Control Panel -> Uninstalling a program -> AMD Catalyst Install Manager -> Changes -> Express Uninstall
3. Boot into safe mode (Hold down F8 during post to get into Safe mode) and run Driver Sweeper.
4. Analyze and Delete AMD display driver folder. (Make sure to wait for DriverSweeper to complete. It will prompt you for a reboot once it completes.)
5. Reboot to normal Windows mode.
6. Install Catalyst (Display driver).
You can download the driver from this link I have given you. Try using Catalyst 12.10 if the Catalyst 13.X versions didn’t work.
so i had to roll back all the way to the 12.1 versions, so im guessing they have had this problem before because he didn't even give me any other options.
It was a pain to get all the old drivers off and get ccc to start working again but once it was all doing what it was sopose to then my crossfire was working just fine with no screen issues.
thanks for all the help and i hope this will help someone else down the road
with the same problems.