Topic Title: Screen flicking in Crossfire Radeon HD 5970/5870
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/13/2013 03:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/13/2013 03:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Jedirobus
Peon

The topic explains it pretty well, it's related to my other topic in this same forum about the Crossfire X Mode for 3D Apps options not being visible anywhere after 13.XX drivers in the options.  I dont have any AFR Friendly or CAP profiles to load from and I can't seem to find them.  I've even reformatted my computer.  When I install old 12.8 Cat drivers the options are present again at the bottom of the screen but even there with that setup I cannot stop the flickering in Xfire mode.  This didn't used to happen and I can only guess that, while I have the options present in the older drivers, they are too old to keep up with the updated or newer games to prevent screen flickering.  I really wish I could figure out why I cant see those options, I went to the Help ? and it said they should be present but I don't see them anywhere.  I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP.  

here is the link to my other topic, dealing with this issue but I'm being more specific if there is another fix to apply to this but this is why I need help.  Constant screen flickering

http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=475&threadid=169185&enterthread=y

Statistics
84696 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.