I'm new here and have a question about the new MacPro.
I have a MacPro (mid 2010 12 cores, HD5770, 6 GB RAM) and have had so many trouble with it that Apple decided to replcae my MacPro with the new one.
This would be the configuration of the new one:
- Mac Pro with following configuration:
• 2,7 GHz 12-Core with 30 MB L3-Cache
• 16 GB (4x 4 GB) DDR3 ECC with 1866 MHz
• 1 TB PCIe based flash-storage
• Two AMD FirePro D500 GPUs with 3 GB GDDR5 VRAM each
• Pages, Numbers, Keynote
• iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand
• OS X
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- USB Apple Super Drive
My question is: I used my old MacPro also for gaming with Windows 7 (Bootcamp). Last time I played Battlefield 4 on my MacPro and that worked fine. Does anyone know if gaming is also possible with the new MacPro regarding the FirePro graphic cards? Maybe Crossfire is possible with Windows? Does anyone know?
I know the new MacPro is not designed for gaming but I don't want to buy a new PC nor a PS4 or something else.