Topic Title: HD 6990 users
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/14/2014 01:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/14/2014 01:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Rhettski
Peon

Anybody using these cards or card?? In crossfire I have 4 GPU's, only one is working at 100% and all other GPU's are inactive at 0% when using the new Catalyst drivers(14.2beta and 13.12). 13.9 Catalyst works fine with the workload spread evenly across all GPU's. If anybody is using these drivers on the HD6990 can you look at the activity of your GPU's when playing Bf4 or other games and report back??  Using Win7 64bit.

Cheers.

03/18/2014 12:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Jannesj
Peon

Hia,

You are not alone. I'm having the same problems. I have 2*6990 cards and havent been able to use any of the new 14.X drivers, the 13.12 is working fine tho. 

When I install 14.X driver and reboot the machine only 2 or 3 of the adapters are detected. (catalyst -> information -> hardware -> check the linked adapters, if the memory/gpu speeds are not show for the adapter, the card is not properly detected).

I've reported this via the problem reporting process to AMD, but have had no reply.

Would be great to have some sort of an comment from AMD. I've spend quite significant amount of money on high end cards which are not now working properly with the latest drivers.

I'm willing to provide more information and logs if needed.

Thanks,

Janne

Statistics
84833 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.