Topic Title: Dual graphics question
Topic Summary: stating the restriction of GPU
Created On: 05/05/2014 05:28 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/05/2014 05:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
drcmax
Peon

i have a question on the dual graphics... i know that on the list of Amd graphics card that is allowed to have a dual graphics with my a6-6400k

but how could this be?? i been using dual graphics on my Sapphire radeon HD 7750 graphics card for almost 2 months now...

when i learn those restriction saying that i would suffer fps drop.. so i test my setting...

running on HD 7750 alone and running on DUAL, certainly im not playing that dual graphic on 7750 has a huge margin on a single graphics alone..

so my question here is on all the list why is it the 7750 is not included on the list? but it works...

is there any update? or maybe on r7 260, 260x or even r9 series..

note if all of you have doubt.. i will post my screen shot on my display... later when i arrive home.

05/06/2014 05:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
drcmax
Peon

Originally posted by: drcmax i have a question on the dual graphics... i know that on the list of Amd graphics card that is allowed to have a dual graphics with my a6-6400k

but how could this be?? i been using dual graphics on my Sapphire radeon HD 7750 graphics card for almost 2 months now...

when i learn those restriction saying that i would suffer fps drop.. so i test my setting...

running on HD 7750 alone and running on DUAL, certainly im not playing that dual graphic on 7750 has a huge margin on a single graphics alone..

so my question here is on all the list why is it the 7750 is not included on the list? but it works...

is there any update? or maybe on r7 260, 260x or even r9 series..

note if all of you have doubt.. i will post my screen shot on my display... later when i arrive home.

are there any reaction??

Statistics
85566 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.