Hi, I recently bought a brand new xfx 7990 for £370 which is ridiculous since i bought my 7970 ghz edition for around 360 brand new. I'm looking to crossfire these but want to know what the best PSU would be for the job, as I'm aware the 7990 is a power sucking beast.
- NZXT 630 case (built in fan controller)
- AsRock 990fx Fatality
- AMD FX8350@4.4ghz (OC) custom water cooling
- Ati 7970 vapor-x 3gb ghz edition
- 2 x 8gb Ballistix LED @ 1600mhz
- 2 x HDD's (1TB & 500gb)
- 1 x SSD Samsung 120gb
- 1 x 120mm
- 3 x 120mm LED
- 3 x 220mm
- CD/DVD-RW combo
- PSU: Seasonic X-series 1050w fully modular
Cooling isn't a problem for the 7990 I have adequate air flow from all directions; hot air ejected at the rear and side panel, two at the front sucking air in, one in the centre mounted to the HDD cage and the other two on top are in push/pull configuration for the radiator.
Aside all of that im worried about the power supply not being enough. Any help I greatly appreciate.