Topic Title: fans on second video card not speeding up as cards get hotter
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/21/2014 11:12 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/29/2014 10:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
UcouldBrong
Case Modder

Earnhardt often disagrees with me on these subjects...BUT...he DOES know what he is talking about.

When anyone says something foolish regarding these subjects WE are ALL admonished by our peers.  "Opinion" has nothing to do with it...

Would feel comfortable with stumped, Eydee or Earnhardt and half a dozen other guys on here to fiddle with my gpu or mobo BIOS even though I disagree with some of their thinking as I've listened to them and they know what they are about.

Some posters, here...nope.

-------------------------

Non-noob components.

06/30/2014 05:23 AM

Author Icon
backFireX64
Elite

Yea................. i've seen your posts as well.........., but why are you still complaining ?  You are not the OP on this topic.

I, on the other hand, would not let anyone fiddle with my system, but i would gladly listen to anyone's suggestions.

Exchange some feedback. Chat for a while.

Because i respect a total strange's opinion on the internet.

Because my good manners dictate so.

Whether i choose to follow any ideas on a forum is my choice, and my choice alone.

I actually have great fun and are making some good conversations with a lot of users on this forum, since i came here.

And i get a lot of feedback and then give some, which actually helped some.

But you UcouldBrong personally do not like to welcome people on this forum, do you ?

Your posts show that you are not here to help some individual, but instead you are continously trolling, bumping, hijacking, starting flame wars and attacking other's people's threads.

Why mate ?

Do you think anonymity gives you the right to do so ?

Learn to respect yourself.

And then learn to respect others as well.

I'm still feeding you, aren't i ?

EDIT:      Please, do not derail this topic anymore. It does not help anyone and certainly not  SomeRandomUser.

If you personally have something against me, or any other user you trolled on this forum, send me a private message and i'll answer you properly.

To SomeRandomUser:

I sincerely apologize that this thread of yours got another, foul, direction.

I am partially responsible for this, and as such, feel free to report me to a moderator.

Thanks.

gigabyte X58A-UD3R rev.2, core i7 975 3.9ghz (stock voltage), windows 8.1 64-bit, corsair 12gb DDR3 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 RAM, xfx HD 5970 + gigabyte HD 5970 (stock clocks), coolermaster ultimate 900w PSU.
amd catalyst 14.7 RC3 aug12

06/30/2014 01:46 PM

Author Icon
UcouldBrong
Case Modder

You use the word "I" frequently but offer small content...nice try.

Non-noob components.

06/30/2014 01:58 PM

Author Icon
backFireX64
Elite

Any luck yet with the gpu fans SomeRandomUser ?

gigabyte X58A-UD3R rev.2, core i7 975 3.9ghz (stock voltage), windows 8.1 64-bit, corsair 12gb DDR3 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 RAM, xfx HD 5970 + gigabyte HD 5970 (stock clocks), coolermaster ultimate 900w PSU.
amd catalyst 14.7 RC3 aug12

Statistics
85354 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.