Topic Title: At Kent@AMD
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/31/2013 11:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/31/2013 11:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
3dGamer
Peon

Hello Kent!

Seen you posted in another thread about AMD 3D so I just go ahead and ask you this.

Do AMD have any future plans for 3D Gaming ?

Do they push the developers about 3D Gaming in other words

I now have an Nvidia card but are so fed up with their lack of interest about theirs 3d vision.

And as I have the Asus 27 screen with 3d vision 2 glasses I actually feel cheated as many do. Just browse the nvidia 3d vision sector on the nvidia forum and you can see what we all think about nvidia.

They just dont care about their customers as they havent replied even once about the 3 tech they put out so that really awfull to treat their loyal supporters but what can we do.

Thats why I now look to AMD so please tell me about AMD's future plans for 3d gaming Kent or any other who knows alright ?

Nvidias greed and their propriaty crap like psyx and more only diverse Pc gaming and you guys at AMD I know allways been about open standard and that is so much better for everyone I have learned to see.

Best regards from one angry nvidia ( used to be a fan) but have learned the hard way!

/3dGamer

Statistics
85448 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.