Topic Title: Radeon 6530D and Battlefield 3
Topic Summary: Skyrocketing Memory Usage during Game
Created On: 07/03/2013 11:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/03/2013 11:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AMDRocks012
Peon

Hi AllMemory use during game goes from very low to really high, like 98 Percent, Games always ran fine since i got it, play on Medium settings, usually no issues, but today had the dreaded memory issue and to fix it had to reboot entire PCAny Advice is appreciatedDrivers installedCatalyst 13.4 CCC(Chipset Drivers couldn't find for this particular PC on HP's Website, so when i did my Windows 8 Clean install, didn't install any, since HP site didn't have any chipset drivers, and couldn't find any on AMD's Site for use with my APU System)

-------------------------
Hp P6-2133W

8gb of ram

1tb hard drive

Radeon 6530D

AMD A6-3620 APU

07/24/2013 06:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
mr.generic.user
Peon

Make sure your bios is up to date.  Make sure the game has all updates and patches installed.  Make sure windows is up to date.

As for the chipset drivers, I found them on the HP site. Click here, pick your windows, and look under Drivers - Original.

Also run a good scan to make sure you don't have any viruses or spyware.

-------------------------

From a Tandy w/AMD 286/12mhz and 1MB ram to FX-8350 w/32GB ram.  I don't know everything by far, but I have probably forgot things you never knew.  Always happy to help, happy to be wrong, and happy to learn.

Statistics
80979 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.