- Integrated Radeon HD 8570D
- memory clock 1866 Mhz
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Catalyst ver. 13.11 Beta
- Already tested 13.9 and experienced a 20 fps drop.
- Win 7 Ultimate - 64 bit
- Tested on Windows 8 pro with same results
- I experience micro shuttering while in dota 2 (few on low, lots on high settings)
- I only play dota 2 and bought this APU to be able to play it, but i experience every 1 sec fps drops from 70 to 20 fps for about 20 ms.
- Anti aliasing off or on doesnt matter, Vertical sync on or off doesnt matter
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-D3H
- Thermaltake Smart 530W SE 87% efficiency
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Benq Gl2450 on vga cable.
Applications and Games
- Dota 2 and possibly other games.
- Latest patch, dota version 40
- AMD A8 6600K 3.9 Ghz Black Edition Box
- No overclocking, using factory defaults.
Motherboard BIOS Version
- Bios ver. F2b 09.02.2013
System Memory Type & Amount
- Corsair Kit 2 x 4GB DDR3 1866 Silver Vengeance PRO
- Flash SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 2.5, 120GB, SATA 3
- Fresh installed windows, twice, have norton internet security, windows firewall
- Ran prime95 for 2 hours, ran Aida64 system stability test for 2 hours, no problems were reported, temperatures were as folows: CPU 43 RAM 25 GPU 49 System 25. ( All temps are Celsius )
EDIT: THE PROBLEM IS ONLY PRESENT IN FULL SCREEEN, IF I PLAY THE GAME IN BORDERLESS WINDOW IT GOES AWAY
01:33 PM by