Topic Title: APU A8-3870K graphic problem ! Help
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2013 02:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2013 02:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Makale
Peon

Welcome. From the top I write , I use a translator . My english is bad

My equipment :

MOBO : AsRock A75 - HVS

APUs : A8- 3870K

1x4GB 1333MHz DDR ? ( The UEFI detects 1066 , I set to 1333MHz , a huge difference . Sprawdz?ame program MAXMEM )

Dog : TakeMe400 , but changing the Chefitec 450Watt

Previously, I had the A6 -3500 APU with graphics weaker than in my new APU ( A8 ) . After getting a package from my A8 and install it in your computer was OK. However, after activating the game ( Euro Truck Simulator 2 ) it was not a game but a slide show. Game more jamming . I format the drive because it was littered with ( did not want to be purified ) , installed system (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) and installed the drivers. The problem is the same ! . The UEFI set my graphics with the PCI -E onboard and set the memory to 512MB and is a little better, but still worse than the weaker A6 -3500 !

I bought a used APU for Allegro.pl. The seller claims that the processor bought in Morele.net and should be on the warranty , but can not find the receipt. Poporosi?em him to the history of the store printed invoice or other proof of purchase . However, before sending it to the warranty would like to know what it could be . My Bios 1.80 . This APU is supported from version 1.40

I would add that the previous owner used it in CF hd 6670, so did not notice poor performance zintegrowanje graphics. I do not use CF, so this artwork is a necessity for me. The Polish popualrnym computer forum can not help me. In total the game or not. I'm counting on your help.

ps writing off writing so that the translator could translate it. Do not use slogans.

Makale from Poland

01/05/2014 01:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Heliosurge
Peon

Originally posted by: Makale Welcome. From the top I write , I use a translator . My english is bad

My equipment :

MOBO : AsRock A75 - HVS

APUs : A8- 3870K

1x4GB 1333MHz DDR ? ( The UEFI detects 1066 , I set to 1333MHz , a huge difference . Sprawdz?ame program MAXMEM )

Dog : TakeMe400 , but changing the Chefitec 450Watt

Previously, I had the A6 -3500 APU with graphics weaker than in my new APU ( A8 ) . After getting a package from my A8 and install it in your computer was OK. However, after activating the game ( Euro Truck Simulator 2 ) it was not a game but a slide show. Game more jamming . I format the drive because it was littered with ( did not want to be purified ) , installed system (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) and installed the drivers. The problem is the same ! . The UEFI set my graphics with the PCI -E onboard and set the memory to 512MB and is a little better, but still worse than the weaker A6 -3500 !

Hi

I Recommend adding another identicle 4 gig stick of DDR 1333 so you can enable dual channel mode.

Ie

Dim_A1 4 Gig Module

Dim_B1  Empty

Dim_A2 4 Gig Module

Dim_B2 Empty

This will improve memory Bandwidth.  I would also Increase Graphic Memory to  1 Gig mininum.

Even Better is to purchase  DDr3 1600mhz or better for better GPU performance.  Just be sure to add them in pairs.  Even if you went with 2x2gig ddr3 1600mh+ would give you a definite boost.  Just be sure to set your gpu to 1gig mininum.

Dan

Edited: 01/05/2014 at 01:13 AM by Heliosurge
Statistics
84183 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.