A10-6800K with Radeon HD 8670D
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
The HD 8670D is not recognized by the driver CD, which came with the motherboard
- Win 7 Pro 64-bit; SP1.
- Radeon HD 8670D is not recognized by Windows 7
- When I use the driver pack above it shows "Radeon HD 8670D" but after rebooting after the installation of the driver, the screen goes black (flickers) at the login screen. Then I have to use the Safe Mode to deactivate the Radeon HD 8670D - otherwise the screen keeps being black most of the time.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
ASRock FM2A85X Extrem 4
be quiet! Straight Power E9 400W
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
Philips 190S, VGA
Applications and Games
- Windows 7 - fresh installed
Motherboard BIOS Version
System Memory Type & Amount
- 8GB, G. Skill - Sniper 2x4GB 2133MHz
- SSD Samsung, LG DVD-Drive, NO PIC, PICe devices
- Prime95 quick test - no crashes
I'm quit deperate... Is there any way to check, if this error is caused by the driver or by the hardware (A10-6800k or ASRock motherboard)?
Thank you very much,