Topic Title: AMD A10-7850 kevari
Topic Summary: I would like to see a dual a10 fm2+ mobo
Created On: 01/08/2014 12:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/08/2014 12:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Gamernate78
Peon

i was wondering or more like would like to see with the forth coming kaveri processors specifically the a10 7850 since it is using the hsa memory platform wich is another way of saying unified memory it would be epic to see gamer performance motherboards made with dual fm2+ sockets this could be done in a mini itx or micro itx fashion so to keep the size down first off with the scalability of mantile when it comes to both cpu cores and gpu cores being the more the better a dual a10-7850 mobo would have absolutly no need of a descrete gpu to be added if you fashion the mobo in a way that is very small almost retangle like then you could go with a very small form factor case giving a console like portablitly to a full fledge powerful pc for gaming and considering that you would have then 8 cpu cores and 16 gcn compute units it would be epic under mantile plus a great setup for the forth coming steam machines 

plz amd take this into consideration and make it happen you have all the right parts the hsa memory setup really makes this fully possible 

if you would like to ask me any further questions plz contact me at gamernatestudios@gmail.com 1

01/15/2014 08:22 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Cumbress
Peon

Dual processor 7850K + QUAD R7 250 crossfire = x6 Crossfire = 4900 GLOPS

4900 GFLOPS of graphic power for 600 EUR (mobo +processor included !!!) ... 200 EUR cheaper and 800 GFLOPS more of power than a nVIDIA GTX TITAN (with AMD mobo and AMD processor included)

Statistics
84150 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.