Topic Title: Video card is running slow
Topic Summary: I updated from the manufacturer but my GPU isnt the same as when i bought it
Created On: 05/03/2014 11:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/03/2014 11:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Deathsythe1993
Peon

HP Pavillion G7 2340dx7520G Radeon HDAMD A6 4400M APU two cores (2.7Ghz, 3.2 Ghz turbo)Overclocking GPU has been done but not that it should be a worry...64-bit windows 8IDK my motherboard... idk how to find out.IDK how to find out what kind of ram i have other than taking apart the computer and i'm not doing hopefullyI have hooked it up to a HDTV (helpful tip, the HDMI output only uses 512 vram at  800 mhz... it started around that time...)No overclocking has been done to CPUs.Fallout ran on Ultra High graphics before i had to reformat my computer  the first time35wattLaptopMy V ram when i bought the computer (discrete/dedicated) was 2GB vram clocking at 1600Mhz, i don't know what went wrong after i had to reformat the laptop but afterwords my GPU was 512mb and 800Mhz.This is a solid computer, overheating isnt a issue because i watched my temps when i was overclocking... sorry don't have pictures and don't really want to do that again... it was around 40c playing a game. I used AMD OverDriveI only updated from HP for the first month, then i updated on AMD.com via APU drivers. Then switched around for 2 months and here i am.It's a big fat growing bummer... I got this for my 21st birthday and ever since my brother had to type a reseme and i downloaded third party software for him to type it up (didn't expect it to mess my machine up) it hasnt worked the same.Please help me... I liked it when i thought of the fact my computer ran Fallout New Vegas on ultra high settings while my brothers xbox 360 ran on high... or medium because he has his xbox 360 hooked up to a console TV.Please helpThanks
Statistics
85767 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.