Topic Title: My A4 4020 has no VGA Driver? total newbie here
Topic Summary: help pls.
Created On: 05/22/2014 07:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/22/2014 07:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
sweethatred
Peon

Now I have a new set of AMD CPU.. A4 4020 and Emaxx motherboard. I've Installed everything in the CD driver and other application. But still I cant play any games (even DOTA or flash games). I installed already DirectX and flash player. Still nothing.. can someone help or advice me? newbie here.

05/22/2014 07:55 AM

Author Icon
Gomi_OCN
Peon

Originally posted by: sweethatred Now I have a new set of AMD CPU.. A4 4020 and Emaxx motherboard. I've Installed everything in the CD driver and other application. But still I cant play any games (even DOTA or flash games). I installed already DirectX and flash player. Still nothing.. can someone help or advice me? newbie here.

Hi mate. 

The only Emaxx FM2 motherboard I can find is the 'EMX-A55FM2HD-iCAFE' - From the product ( http://www.emaxxtech.com/frontpage/emx-a55fm2hd0icafe/#tabs-806-0-1 ) you need to download and install the 'CHIPSET Vista/Win7' drivers, this driver should contain both CHIPSET and GRAPHICS drivers. 

You can verify you have your iGPU activated by right-clicking on the desktop and you have an option to open Catalyst Control Center - When CCC open, select INFORMATION which is located in the LEFT BOTTOM side, then choose HARDWARE - There is should, hopefully, show you that it found a GPU (Should be a HD 7480D with a base frequency of 720Mhz)

-------------------------
Connoisseur in hardware renaissance, boldly going where angels fear to tread
 05/22/2014 08:25 AM

Author Icon
sweethatred
Peon

ok, i will try that.. you have a link mate? after i install that driver is it possible that i can play any games in my desktops?

Statistics
84871 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.