Topic Title: Fullscreen display mode across multiple cards
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2013 09:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/08/2013 09:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
patrickrashleigh
Peon

This is a continuation of ticket No. 8200549473 -- I realize that this is a public forum, but emails bounce back instructing me to go to the ticket submission page, and your ticket submission page has been down for quite a while.

Via email, Farhad S had instructed me to download an upcoming (unsupported) Eyefinity tool which enables you to create SLS groups in Extended mode from multiple graphics cards. This sounds like a solution to my problem, but I was unable to download the tool as directed.

Thanks, Patrick

Here's my original submission: 

Brown University library has a new lab with a 4x3 monitor display wall driven by a Windows machine with 2 AMD FirePro W600 graphic cards; one card handles the left 6 monitors, the other the right 6. Currently, applications can only do full-screen mode across one of the graphics cards, displaying on only one half of the screen. e.g. a powerpoint in presentation mode will be "full screen" on 6 monitors that belong to one of the cards.

My question - how do we set up the system to display fullscreen across all 12 monitors? - e.g. a powerpoint will show across the full wall instead of half. Obviously, showing content fullscreen across a public display wall is a high priority for the University.

My CCC version is listed as 2012.1120.2318.41833 Thanks for your help - I'm happy to provide any additional info as needed. Cheers, Patrick

08/08/2013 10:35 AM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Nerfed

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I remember this ticket. I will send you the tool along with the instructions.

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied

09/13/2013 09:24 PM

Author Icon
RogerHong
Peon

I have the same request as Patrick, which needs two W600 to be configured as a 12 displays full screen. How can I get the configuration tool as well? 

Thanks.

Roger

Statistics
85576 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.