Topic Title: Fullscreen display mode across multiple cards
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2013 09:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/08/2013 09:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
patrickrashleigh
Peon

This is a continuation of ticket No. 8200549473 -- I realize that this is a public forum, but emails bounce back instructing me to go to the ticket submission page, and your ticket submission page has been down for quite a while.

Via email, Farhad S had instructed me to download an upcoming (unsupported) Eyefinity tool which enables you to create SLS groups in Extended mode from multiple graphics cards. This sounds like a solution to my problem, but I was unable to download the tool as directed.

Thanks, Patrick

Here's my original submission: 

Brown University library has a new lab with a 4x3 monitor display wall driven by a Windows machine with 2 AMD FirePro W600 graphic cards; one card handles the left 6 monitors, the other the right 6. Currently, applications can only do full-screen mode across one of the graphics cards, displaying on only one half of the screen. e.g. a powerpoint in presentation mode will be "full screen" on 6 monitors that belong to one of the cards.

My question - how do we set up the system to display fullscreen across all 12 monitors? - e.g. a powerpoint will show across the full wall instead of half. Obviously, showing content fullscreen across a public display wall is a high priority for the University.

My CCC version is listed as 2012.1120.2318.41833 Thanks for your help - I'm happy to provide any additional info as needed. Cheers, Patrick

08/08/2013 10:35 AM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I remember this ticket. I will send you the tool along with the instructions.

-------------------------
AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied
 09/13/2013 09:24 PM

Author Icon
RogerHong
Peon

I have the same request as Patrick, which needs two W600 to be configured as a 12 displays full screen. How can I get the configuration tool as well? 

Thanks.

Roger

Statistics
80985 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.