Topic Title: FIREPRO S10000
Topic Summary: What happened?!
Created On: 09/03/2013 08:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/03/2013 08:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
ColinBrannigan
Peon

Okay, so last year there was a ton of hype... Now I can't find a benchmark anywhere comparing it to other workstation cards (Yes I know its for a server but I want to see its application performance). I am looking to buy one for an Autodesk Product Design Suite build (for a high school aerospace engineering competition and private use by me)  and I want to know how well it would do AND where I might be able to find a cheap one, maybe used, perhaps some extras from, say, a server or supercomputer build... even a used one... Or, I'd be happy to review one  Anyway, there is almost no information available, and I'd like to buy one.

COMMENT / THINK / BE CONCERED / RAGE  

-------------------------
Cool story bro.
 09/27/2013 04:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

As you mentioned FirePro S10000 is a server product to be used in VDI environment. That's why you don't see benchmarks like other FirePro workstation products. This is a new product and you can hardly find a used one.

-------------------------
AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied
Statistics
80937 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.