Topic Title: FirePro 2260 Video Cycling
Topic Summary: Video going black & then regenerating at 60HZ rate when sent through a KVM switch
Created On: 11/11/2013 01:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/11/2013 01:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
cmcgahagin
Peon

I am using a Dell T3500 processor with an ATI FirePro 2260 graphics card. I am trying to send the video through a Raritan Paragon II KVM switch to a NEC LCD 2190UX Multisync monitor. When running through the KVM switch the monitor drops video, goes black, then regenerates the video at a 60HZ or just faster rate. I swapped every component of the KVM path with no change. I’ve viewed other systems on the NEC monitor without issue and have gone to other monitors on the KVM system and seen the same cycling of video from the Dell T3500. The Paragon II KVM switch is an older analog technology but I’ve been able to use it with a couple of Dell T3400 processors using adapters to convert from digital to analog and back. I think there may be a setting or adjustment I can make, possibly with the FirePro 2260. I just don’t know what that may be. If anyone can give a suggestion or advice it would be appreciated.

Edited: 11/11/2013 at 01:44 PM by cmcgahagin
Statistics
86403 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.