Topic Title: CLI.Implemention-MOM.Implementation, 90ba9c70f846762e issue
Topic Summary: Catalyst Control Center issues and graphical/performance issues
Created On: 02/18/2014 02:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/18/2014 02:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Hiryo
Peon

Ever since I installed my Firepro V4900, I been getting the following errors with the catalyst control center.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'CLI.Implemention, Version=2.0.3628.16267, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference (Exception from HRESULT:0x80131040

Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation, Version=2.0.3628.16363, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80a31040)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I been trying to fix these issues for the past two weeks now, to no avail. Nothing works. I have no back ups and can't reinstall windows. All the tutorials on the AMD site about uninstalling .net framework and such were all wrong and had no effect on anything. The only step I found using bing/google which I could not do is Browse to: "C:\Windows\assembly". Sort by "Public Key Token" and delete everything with the Token "90ba9c70f846762e" (ATI's key). On my windows 7 ultimate, there is NO "sort by public key token" feature, nor does search look for these public key tokens, so there is no way for me to find these files if they are even there. I have done cleain install of all AMD drivers and reinstalled them which has done nothing but damage the stability of my computer even more.  I tried messaging AMD with a ticket email and they will not help me in the slightest. Please, if someone here in these forums can help me... T_T I can't finish my work due to these issues. It is causing the strangest graphical glitches to where some of my applications have become unusable.

Statistics
85518 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.