Topic Title: Should I upgrade or wait?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/11/2013 09:39 PM
Status: Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/11/2013 09:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
ashton4life
Buffed

Posts: 87
Joined: 08/18/2010

 Am I do for an upgrade yet? My signiture has my rig specs. I've had this build for over 2 years now and it still runs just about everything at max and the new 13.8 driver has it running even better now. Would it be worth the money and what should I upgrade? Any thoughts?   



-------------------------

Corsair 600T Modded Case


AMD FX-8350 @ 4.9 ghz
Corsair H100I


Asus Crosshair IV Formula


2 x Sapphire HD7950 (Stock speeds)
2 x 4Gb = 8Gb Corsair Vengeance
2 x 120Gb G.Skills SSD Raid 0
1 x WD 1tb
Enermax Revolution +85 1050w

 08/11/2013 09:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
black_zion
80 Column Mind

Posts: 12725
Joined: 04/17/2008

If it runs everything you have now then wait.

-------------------------
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 R2, FX-8350 w/ Corsair H60, 8 GiB G.SKILL RipjawsX DDR3-2133, XFX HD 7970 Ghz, 512GB Vertex 4, 256GB Vector, 240GB Agility 3, Creative X-Fi Titanium w/ Creative Gigaworks S750, SeaSonic X750, HP ZR2440w, Win 7 Ultimate x64
Statistics
86638 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.