Topic Title: FeedBack on video cards and not on forum(dont know where it belongs)
Topic Summary: A question that intrests me
Created On: 09/12/2013 03:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/12/2013 03:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
MagicMan007
Peon

Hi,i have a question regarding video cardshow come , amd nor nvidia never make a good video card that wont need half the computer space ?id prefer to buy a good card that doesnt catch half of my space in the computer rather than high end card thats eats all the space in the computer .it seems there is not strategy towards smaller videos cards with big quality - how come ?it will also benefit in the end laptops if you go towards there .now you may explain it as high end cards need a lot of fans or other cooling system , but thats why i call it strategy , you tell your designers and engineers to construct a small card that can have the same benefits as a big card , and maybe tip off some company that makes cases to build a new case to fit that video card (that it wont catch half the computer)i have haf x case - very large case and still the video card hd 7800 catch half from this case , i think if you'll build that strategy a lot of clients will purchase smaller cards (even pay more for them) to save space in the computer for raids/more hdds/more fans etc .just wondering
 09/27/2013 11:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Hammey
Grinding Levels

Hi they have already started to do that check out this Asus card GTX 670 DirectCU II MINI

-------------------------
MSI Mpower Max, I7-4770K, MSI GTX 780 Lightning, G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB DDR3-2400, 2X Kingston HyperX 3K 480GB , 1Tb Raptor, Creative ZXR Sound, 1000 watt Coolermaster Single 80 amp Rail, G700s Mouse, Z5500 Speakers
Statistics
86385 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.