Topic Title: RAID 1 notifications error and Raidxpert
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2013 06:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2013 06:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Fish72
Peon

Hello )

I've installed in a server of client of mine which already had a primary 128GB ssd drive and win7 64 bit OS, 2 more 1TB seagte drives in a RAID 1 configuration using latest raid drivers and Raidxpert software from AMD site.His board is based on 760G + Sb710 chipsets (GA-MA78LMT-S2 Rev 1.1 BIOS F14)

The thing is that from time to time the Raidxpert won't open (Gives Java texted Error 500), So I repair the installation and then it let me access the Raidxpert web console.

The raid seems to work fine, But i'm afraid that when there will be troubles with one of the drive, I won't see any info about it because Raidxpert doesn't open every now and then.

I wanted to ask if there will be some kind of windows notification via the AMD raid driver (not via Raidxpert - but from driver/windows itself) if one of the RAID 1 drives will fail ?

I can't also set email notification to gmail in Raidxpert (Cant set SSL for gmail servers). Is there a way to make it work with gmail except from forwarding it via another mail service ?

Thank you

Statistics
84176 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.