Topic Title: is Raptr spyware, bloatware or just malware
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/07/2013 02:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/14/2014 03:54 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Rads
Peon

So just install the ***** then uninstall it job done,  Rapetor is crap anyways

03/15/2014 05:46 AM

Author Icon
Jeffro421
Peon

03/15/2014 10:30 AM

Author Icon
Sandcracka
Peon

Originally posted by: Eydee
Originally posted by: SignedUpToComplain i've chosen express installation, because i've never had reason to regret this.

I wonder how many toolbars and search engines you have. Are you a collector? Could you post a screenshot of how your browser looks like?

You my friend must really be an unhappy person in general.  I've seen you chime in on many different conversations with a negative response.  Judging by the amount of posts you have here, i'd say all you do is lurk these forums to spread your negativity.

In this example, your response isn't even relative.  At least with toolbars and search engines, the option to install those are clearly presented to you.  In this case, that stupid AMD Raptr crap is automatically installed when using express install.  Myself and many others used to use express install because we never had to worry about AMD slipping in bloatware like this.  Trust me, now I certainly use custom install every time, however your comment is completely unnecceassary.

03/27/2014 07:49 AM

Author Icon
Agente Silva
Peon

Originally posted by: Sandcracka
Originally posted by: Eydee
Originally posted by: SignedUpToComplain i've chosen express installation, because i've never had reason to regret this.

I wonder how many toolbars and search engines you have. Are you a collector? Could you post a screenshot of how your browser looks like?

You my friend must really be an unhappy person in general.  I've seen you chime in on many different conversations with a negative response.  Judging by the amount of posts you have here, i'd say all you do is lurk these forums to spread your negativity.

In this example, your response isn't even relative.  At least with toolbars and search engines, the option to install those are clearly presented to you.  In this case, that stupid AMD Raptr crap is automatically installed when using express install.  Myself and many others used to use express install because we never had to worry about AMD slipping in bloatware like this.  Trust me, now I certainly use custom install every time, however your comment is completely unnecceassary.

Yeaa... and that zion user likes to spam with non-usefull posts as well. Even on Custom Installation you can´t un-select Raptr... I read the posts above and don´t understand where´s the difficulty on uninstalling Raptr.

I went to "add/remove programs" and uninstalled Raptr... is it rocket science?!!!

-------------------------
Statistics
84880 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.