Topic Title: AMD Gaming Evolved
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/16/2014 09:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/16/2014 09:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
KurcinaMasna
Peon

Alright. First of all I have no idea how did this ***** of software end up in my PC. Second of all, it made me lose my League of Legends match, and I'm passionate when it comes to that game. How did it ***** it up? Basically, when I was about to close this completely useless software while LoL was alt-tabbed, it crashed the game and I couldn't ALT-TAB back and make it work until I rebooted my PC. This costed me an important match in League of Legends. I demand some kind of a refund to this. Besides, how the hell do I uninstall this AMD Gaming Evolved piece of crap?

02/16/2014 10:54 PM

Author Icon
black_zion
80 Column Mind

It was installed because you chose to install it. If you don't want it, then uninstall it the way you uninstall other programs you don't want, via Programs and Features. If you don't want programs to crash, then don't Alt+Tab out of them.

-------------------------
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 R2, FX-8350 w/ Corsair H60, 8 GiB G.SKILL RipjawsX DDR3-2133, XFX HD 7970 Ghz, 512GB Vertex 4, 256GB Vector, 240GB Agility 3, Creative X-Fi Titanium w/ Creative Gigaworks S750, SeaSonic X750, HP ZR2440w, Win 7 Ultimate x64
 02/16/2014 11:32 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Sorry that your upset but coming on here and raging doesn't help and making demands is absolutely useles and is only going to get you flamed.  So, you can choose to revise your OP if you want some real help, or just don't post any more.

Cheers!

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
Requiescat In Pace AMD Processor Forums | Member since: 1/19/2009 | Post count:
Please don't PM me with questions, instead create a thread so that everyone can assist and benefit from the knowledge provided. Thanks in advance!

02/17/2014 07:01 AM

Author Icon
KurcinaMasna
Peon

Lol you need to understand that I'm passionate about LoL. Anyway, it's been a while so no more rage! Flamers are welcome <3.

Alright, I never installed AMD Gaming Evolved software, and I absolutely have no idea how it ended up here. When I want to uninstall it via Control Panel > Uninstall a Program - the program is not in the list and I have no idea how to uninstall it. Help? 

02/21/2014 01:40 PM

Author Icon
Kubinder
Peon

Originally posted by: KurcinaMasna Lol you need to understand that I'm passionate about LoL. Anyway, it's been a while so no more rage! Flamers are welcome <3.

Alright, I never installed AMD Gaming Evolved software, and I absolutely have no idea how it ended up here. When I want to uninstall it via Control Panel > Uninstall a Program - the program is not in the list and I have no idea how to uninstall it. Help? 

The program you're looking to uninstall is called "Raptr".

Maybe if AMD winds up in a lawsuit over it, they'd stop being sneaky about installing it.

03/05/2014 06:41 AM

Author Icon
Agente Silva
Peon

I totally agree with you m8... I share your feeling as well... I hate software that installs automatically and the answer given by black_zion is the classical spam post from someone that doesn´t know what he is talking about... Gaming evolved is installed automatically if you choose Express Instalation of CCC. Even in Custom instalation you´re not able to untick it from the list, so it´s a case of "you must want this software" - it gets on anyone´s nerves.

It´s also nice to see how moderators give one chance to users express their feelings...

Statistics
86470 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.