Topic Title: HD6670 Green Tint In 3D Games
Topic Summary: HD6670 Green Tint In 3D Games
Created On: 12/07/2013 05:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/07/2013 05:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Andyapc
Peon

I have a Sapphire HD6670, that I am using with a Iiyama Vision Master Pro 514 CRT monitor connected via the breakout VGA port. The picture and the colour's are perfect in normal applications. i.e. web browsing, looking at pictures, using office applications. However the screen has an awful green tint when you launch 3D games. i.e. Half-Life 2 , Max Payne 2, Quake 3 via Steam. I have tried every setting I can thing of. I have used various different versions of the catalyst drivers including the ones provided with the product, but the problem is always the same. I returned the Graphics card for a replacement, but the second card does exactly the same. I connected the PC via HDMI to my HD TV and the games display in the right colours via HDMI, so this problem only effects the VGA output. This is definitely not a problem with the monitor as the colours are perfect for other application or when I connect my other PC and run the same games. Why do 3D games look completely green via the HD6670’s VGA port?

-------------------------

mcast9

Statistics
85471 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.