Hey guys, I have Black screen instead of Screen Protector
My HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-B050LA Laptop come factory with Window 8 and from day one, I have the same problem. Even updated to 8.1, I still have the problem.
Instead of the Screen Protector that I set up if the computer is unattended for 15 min, the screen get completely black. When I try to access the computer, is freeze in the black screen, then when the black screen goes, I can see the image of the screen protector freeze too. Then I can start using again my computer.
If I desactivate the Screen Protector, then I dont have any problem. Its look like the problem start only when the set time has pass and the Screen Protector need to beguin to work.
Here are my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-B050LA Laptop Specs:
- CPU: AMD E-Series E2-1800 (1700 MHz)
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 (1333 MHz)
- Pantalla: LED 14.0" (1366x768)
- Batería: 4 celdas (2550 mAh | 14500 mV | 37000 mWh)
- Almacenamiento: HDD 500 GB (5400 rpm)
- Tarjeta de video: AMD Radeon HD 7340 (Integrada)
- Sistema Operativo: Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bits)
- Unidad óptica: No
- Puertos de video: HDMI