Topic Title: AMD Radeon HD6650M driver issue
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/09/2014 09:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/09/2014 09:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
d34dpwnd
Peon

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6650M  graphics card on my laptop. And problems have started to pop up now. Ever since my Bios failed (fixed it at a local pc shop) I cant update my graphics card driver. I´ve read on forums all over the internet without finding someone with a similiar problem nor a solution to this problem. At the moment I have unitsalled all drivers connected to the graphics card (windows graphics driver still intact) and I cant seem to install the correct drivers. When I download the lateset driver update, I get the 8.00.9515 Catalyst install manager version up, then I select language. After that, the problem arrives. when i click install and then the custom setting (I think it´s called that in English) I only get up three diffrent drives: CIM version 8.0.915.0, Drives for HDMI-audio and AMD Gaming Evolved App. So my question is why doesnt the install manager show Catalyst Control Center? I´ve tried diffrent updates like 12.9,13.9,13.11,13.12,14.1 and none of them works.

I would really like and answer to this problem, or even better a solution

Thanks,

Victor

Statistics
84262 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.